Why not go along? And there is a great party afterwards (see ticket above).
Here's some info to whet your interest:
We welcome all lifestyles including straight, bi, gay, lesbian, poly, TVs, TSs, Masters, Mistresses, slaves, ponies, maids, pets, ABs and even those that are just mildly kinky or just plain curious.
Our event is open to anyone with an open mind and tolerance of others peoples' lifestyles. Come along to find out about the latest fashions, clubs and events in and around Australia. You will find our flyers table in the lobby of the venue where details can be found on all manner of events and services.
- Date: Saturday 20th September 2008
- Venue: The Fitzroy Town Hall
- Time: 10am to 7pm (doors close at 6.30pm)
- Demos - Presented by Eagle Leather
- 12.30pm Tie Me Up! - demo of Rope and other Bondage by Master Brian, with Mr Eagle Leather Melbourne and slave Jon.
- 1.30pm Make an Impact! - demo of Spanking and Flogging by Master BJ with Pepper
- 2.30pm Sparks and Pulsations - demo of Electric Sex by Master BJ with Pepper
Absolutely no admittance below the age of 18, no photography (including camera phones) and no admittance after 6:30pm.
The venue staff and event organisers reserve the right to refuse admittance if they feel you will not enjoy the event or if you are likely to adversely effect the enjoyment of others. We put the safety and comfort of our guests, stall holders and team as our highest priority
Best Dressed From The Audience will be drawn directly after the Fashion Show
More to be announced
Cost of admission is $12 pre sale / $15 at the door, entry gets you:
• Up to 9 hours of relaxing social environment.
• A chance to catch up with friends both new and old.
• An opportunity to see the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
• Entry to the event (you can come and go, if you get a stamp at reception).
• Entry into the Expo competition (details will vary)
• The opportunity to view the Demonstrations, which will commence at 12:30pm
• The Fetish/Alternative Fashion Show
• Browse and shop at the variety of stalls
Tickets available from: Eagle Leather / L&D's / Dungeon Warehouse / Marquis De Sade / Hares & Hyenas
Dress Code:Fetish dress-code is not necessary to gain entry to the Expo. Jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable. On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people turning up dressed up to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice.
You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market; Masters, Mistresses, TVs, slaves, ponies, pets and other fetishes are all welcomed as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment.
(Photos: Fetish Expo site)