Thursday, December 16, 2010

QUESTIONS FROM FORMSPRING: Your workshops in early 2011

What workshops are you doing next year?


I'm still flat out preparing my new BDSMForBeginners.com site, but the first few months of 2011 I'm presenting workshops at Mistress Satet's in Brisbane and the Southern Exposure conference (at Easter) in New Zealand. I'm also hoping to travel to Tasmania to present some workshops for a good friend there.

At the moment I'm down for these workshops at Southern Exposure:

Aftercare
Birching in the 21st century
D/s for New Dominants

Satet has asked me to present and co-present several workshops, but apart from Intro to D/s Rituals we've not locked anything down yet. Other topics may include:

Aftercare
Crossdressing and Feminization
Quilling
Sub Hunting
Femdom Tea Parties

You can find their websites here:

http://southernexposure.gen.nz/

http://mistresssatet.com/

Please keep an eye on them for further details.

We also run skillshares and workshops at our home.

No comments: